We know it can be hard to determine if something is the right fit from a few pictures online, that's why we're happy to take returns on most orders. Below you will find the steps to our returns process, along with frequently asked questions.
If you are ready to initiate your return request, click here.
If you received damaged product, visit our replacement policy page. Click here to Request a Replacement.
You first need to file a return request here or login to your account and go to the "My Orders" section. After filing your request, we will provide you with instructions via email. In many cases, instructions will be sent within 24 hours, but some brands may take up to 5 business days to issue the RGA (return authorization) number, and then we will email you the return instructions.
If your brand qualifies for free returns, we will issue prepaid labels and include those in your emailed instructions (please see list of brands included in our FREE return program in the FAQ below). For all other brands, you will be responsible for shipping fees back to us.
After reviewing the instructions provided to you, prepare your products for shipment by making sure the merchandise is in its original packaging. Products that have been installed or altered are not eligible for return. Please read the conditions list below for further details.
Once your product is ready for shipment, you can take it to a local carrier facility and drop it off if using one of our prepaid labels (usually FedEx). If shipping the item back yourself, we require a trackable method (UPS or FedEx). Please ensure that the "RGA" number provided with the instructions is on the return label (please do not write on the actual box). Please provide us with the tracking number of the shipment using this form OR send us the tracking number and original order # to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the merchandise is received back at the warehouse, it will be inspected. Upon inspection approval, you will be refunded and notified via email. We estimate credit will be issued within 5-10 business days from the day the item is received back.
Important: To ensure a full refund, please make sure the following conditions are met.
- You must submit a return request to Homeclick within 30 days of receiving the product. All return requests after 30 days will be denied and closed.
- All merchandise that is returned must have an RGA number.
- Merchandise must be in its original carton, including all packaging materials and accessories, and have no markings or writing on box.
- Merchandise must not have been installed or altered in any way, including cutting or clipping wires.
- No returns will be accepted for any large quantity orders, custom products and special orders, or large project quotes.
- No credit will be issued for any shipping costs (including expedited shipping fees or shipping charges to Alaska or Hawaii).
- Accessories (down rods, remotes, lamp shades, mounting hardware, Palm Fan Blades...etc.) and replacement glass are non-returnable.
- We will not be held responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Returns made outside of this stated policy may be subject to shipping and restocking fees depending on the situation.
- Our Free Returns Program is not offered on orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, or Canada.
No. We do not charge restocking fees.
An RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number is simply a way for us to track return transactions. When you request a return, we will process your request and issue an RGA number with your return instructions. This information will be sent to you by email. No returns will be accepted without an RGA number.
Unfortunately, no, clearance items are confirmed discontinued goods by the manufacturer. They are discounted in price and considered final sales. We state "non-returnable" on both the product page as well as the confirmation email for clearance items to prevent any confusion or issues.
Once the merchandise is received back at our warehouse, it will be inspected. Upon inspection approval, you will be refunded and notified via email. We estimate credit will be issued within 5-10 business days from the day the item is received back.
If your original order is older than 90 days, we will have to issue a refund via check. All check refunds will be sent to the same billing address provided on the order, and are typically issued within 14 days of final approval of the return.
We recommend never to refuse a shipment. If something is returned to the warehouse that is not expected, it may not be allocated properly or tied back to your order.
If you refused your shipment, it can take 2-4 weeks to receive credit, if the warehouse finds the item, and it's not damaged. If the item is not located or it's received damaged, credit will be denied. A restocking fee of 25% may apply to any refused shipment.