1. Press the PROG button once to display the first setting "1 ON --:--"
2. Press the SET button once to enter the hour setting mode.
3. The hour will begin to flash, press the + or - button to adjust the hour up or down.
4. Press the SET button again to enter the minutes setting mode.
5. The minutes will begin to flash, press the + or - button to adjust the minutes up or down.
6. Press the SET button again to enter the program setting mode.
7. Press the + button once to display the second setting "1 OFF --"--"
8. Repeat the procedure to create the "off" setting.
Repeat steps 1 thru 8 for additional "on/off" settings.
Press the PROG button to exit program setting mode.
Answered on 12/30/2014 by Spence