Weber 6533301 Genesis EP-330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner and Sear Station Burner in Crimson
The gas grill that changed everything returns with gorgeous new styling, 3 Stainless steel burners, and stainless steel cooking grates.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- Primary Cooking Area – 507 sq. in.
- Warming Rack area – 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area – 637 sq. in.
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour Sear Station burner
- Individual electronic ignition system
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Front mounted control panel
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors with stainless steel trim, stainless steel handles, and accent- colored painted side and rear panels
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- Tank not included with LP models
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 6 Tool holders
- 2 Heavy-duty locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel casters
Cooking Grate Material:
Rotisserie Back Burner:
Grills With Carts
- Easy Assembly
- Easy To Use
- Even Heat
- Looks Like Quality
- For Self/Couple
- Large Gatherings
- Small Gatherings
6533301 Questions and Answers
how do i convert this to natural gas
Asked on 6/11/2013 by John from chatsworth, ca
This unit is only available in Liquid Propane except for in Black.
Answered on 6/20/2013 by Anonymous