Combining style, modernism and elegance into one fireplace!
Napoleon® is excited to include the Tureen™ into their Modern Collection of fireplaces. A totally unique modern style, showcasing a contemporary ceramic bowl, accented with
stylish river rocks and a towering flame. It's impressive design is certain to create a dynamic and extraordinary focal point wherever it is installed.
- Up to 26,000 BTU’s
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort
- The remarkable towering flame is created by the Tureen’s unique heavy gauge Medallion™ burner system
- Double fired ceramic bowl with high temperature resistant refractory river rocks
- Concave polished satin chrome reflective panel
- Heat resistant high temperature ceramic glass door
- No electricity required to light or operate - millivolt system ensures reliable use even during power failures
- 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas supply for your peace of mind
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Controls are hidden from view but easily accessible
- Exclusive Napoleon® Night Light™
- Convenient hand-held thermostatic remote (controlling blower, flame intensity, temperature and Night Light™)
- Available as a natural gas or propane unit
- No chimney required, vents directly through the wall or roof
- Heater and wall furnace rated
- No hearth extension required
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Zero clearance to combustibles - lets you frame with standard 2x4's
- Approved for installation in bathrooms, bedrooms and bed-sitting rooms
- Suitable for mobile home installations
- Vertically through the roof or horizontally through the wall
- Ground level and above installations
- Basement installations even below grade using a Periscope (#GD201)
- Hot air distribution kit optional
- Vents up to 20 feet horizontally or 40 feet vertically
NOTE:All units are natural gas. If propane is required please order conversion kit.
NOTE:Facing kits not required if finishing with custom fit marble/stone panels. See installation instructions for details.
Click here for necessary venting components